OLEO MAC SCA 50 H HONDA SPRINIONAL VERTICULATOR FOR THE GARVARD AREATOR 5.5 HP / 50cm 1800796 PROFESSIONAL - OFFICIAL DISTRIBUTOR - AUTHORIZED DEALER OLEO-MAC
- OLEO-MAC SCA 50 H HONDA lawn scarifier is a powerful device with 5.5 hp and 50 cm width. The recommended area is as much as 2,500 m2. Oleo-Mac SCA 50 H petrol scarifier is designed for commercial users
LAWN AERATOR PETROL SCARIFIER
OLEO-MAC SCA 50 H HONDA 5.5KM
The Oleo-Mac SCA 50 H petrol scarifier was designed for commercial users (garden service companies), to work on large lawns. Practical and handy scarifier for Professional Use in gardens up to 2500m2 ; the ideal tool to combine with a lawn mower during seasonal lawn scarification work, before the first grass cuttings of the season, to remove weeds and moss from the lawn, as well as to scarify it. It is also useful before sowing or fertilizing, as it allows better penetration of the land. Robust lawn scarifiers powered by modern internal combustion engines are designed to work even in compact soils. Regular scarifying and mowing ensures a thick, green and healthy lawn.OLEO-MAC SCA 50 H aerator scarifier with HONDA GP160 engine is a practical device that has a powerful 5.5 hp motor . Aerator-Vertilizer OLEO-MAC SCA 50 H it is distinguished by its working width, which is as much as 50 cm and its weight is 65 kg. Aerator-Vertilizer OLEO-MAC SCA 50 H is also distinguished by PROFESSIONAL performance For Professional Recipient.
Robust lawn scarifiers powered by modern internal combustion engines are designed to work even in compact soils. Regular scarifying and mowing ensures a thick, green and healthy lawn.
The model was fitted with a Honda GP 160 engine, designed for professional use. Swing knives made of hardened steel, can work in the toughest soils without sacrificing productivity. The Oleo-Mac SCA 50 H scarifier gives us a working width of 50 cm, and the ability to work to a depth of 25 mm. Reinforced body ensures long service life of the machine even with frequent operation in difficult terrain ( heavy soils, large working areas) . Infinitely adjustable working depth will make the operator's job easier. The weight of 65 kg gives us the assurance that the device has been made with the user in mind (professional) who requires from the machine not only reliability but also precision of work and high efficiency. Steel-bearing wheels provide ideal driving conditions during operation.
PROFESSIONAL VERSION WITH SEVERAL STAGES OF ADJUSTMENT OF THE WORKING DEPTH EQUIPPED WITH A BASKET FOR COLLECTING GRASS REMNANTS
The renowned italian company oleo-mac
The device is designed for Professional Use. It is equipped with steel housing and large bearing wheels thanks to which it drives lightly and maneuvering the device does not create any problems.
- Durable hardened steel blades, effective even when working in compact soil.
- Working depth adjustment system with memory: ensures that the same depth is maintained over the entire working surface.
- Rugged, top-valve Robin and Honda internal combustion engines ensure smooth operation by delivering the required amount of power. Enable complete removal of moss, weeds and other dead plant residues.
- Smooth ride in all terrain conditions is ensured by bearing-mounted wheels, guaranteeing full control of the operator over the working machine.
Included in the kit is a Scarifier Shaft
- With thick blades - is used to cut weeds, pick out moss and aerate the soil.
To have a beautiful lawn, it's not enough to just mow regularly. In order to improve the access of air, water and minerals to the roots of the grass, verticillators are used. These devices are equipped with knives that cut through the roots of the grass causing them to root better. The knives also effectively remove moss and lichen.
- Equipment in a robust metal housing
- PROFESSIONAL HONDA GP160 engine with power 5.5KM
- Equipped with roller with Hardened blades
- Durable hardened steel blades, effective even when working in compact soil
- Working depth adjustment system with memory: ensures that the same depth is maintained over the entire working surface
- Rugged, top-valve Honda internal combustion engines ensure smooth operation by delivering the required amount of power. Enabling complete removal of moss, weeds and other dead plant residues
- Smooth ride in all terrain conditions is ensured by bearing-mounted wheels, guaranteeing full control of the operator over the working machine
- Multi-stage working depth adjustment function
- Recommended for a working area of 2500 m2
- Engine power 5.5 hp HONDA GP160
- Engine Capacity: Honda 160 cc Honda GP160
- Body: steel
- Wheels: metal, bearing
- Blade: swinging
- Working depth: adjustable with position memory
- Working width: 50 cm
- Weight: 65 kg
Scarification is the cutting of the turf with sharp knives, which removes the felt, or compacted layer of dead turf, from the lawn. We should do it in spring and repeat it in autumn. Before scarifying, the grass should be dry and low cut, which will allow the blades to pick out the dead parts of the grass. For small lawns we can use a manual scarifier, For larger lawns it is recommended to use electric or diesel scarifiers, which cut the turf deeper and more effectively than manual devices. It is best to carry out this procedure in two directions perpendicular to each other. After scarifying, collect the felt with a rake and run the mower over the grass , so that it sucks up the remaining dead turf. Then feed the lawn with fertilizer. Where there are large cavities, we can seed the grass .After all these procedures, we water the lawn abundantly, and the effect of our efforts will become visible in a dozen days or so.
Benefits of scarification:
- Impeded penetration of water into the soil and low watering efficiency
- Slow penetration of fertilizers
- Excessive compaction of the lawn, which is susceptible to diseases and pests
- Weed development - formation of mainly rosette balds difficult to control
- Limiting the development of the root system of the lawn
3 letnia gwarancja przy zakupie konsumenckim (Warunkiem zachowania okresu 36 miesięcznego okresu gwarancji jest dokonanie przeglądu urządzenia w autoryzowanym punkcie serwisowym