OLEO MAC OM LINE PZU 80E DAS AC GENERATOR 230V 400V with AVR ESTART STARTER 6,5 KW - OFFICIAL DISTRIBUTOR - AUTHORIZED DEALER OLEO MAC
- Generators, also commonly known as generators, are an offer for people who want to be able to provide their own source of energy in the event of a power outage.
GENERATOR SET GENERATOR 230V / 400V
AVR / 6.5 KW / ESTART STARTER
OLEO MAC OM LINE PZU 80E DAS
Generators, also commonly known as generators, are an offer for people who want to be able to provide their own source of energy in the event of a power outage. Of course, their use is not solely related to power shortages. Aggregates are used in tourism, construction, industry and in all developments remote from the power grid.
Reliable LONCIN engine
OLEO MAC generator set OM LINE PZU 80E DAS is equipped with a reliable four-stroke petrol engine with a maximum power of 15 hp with extended service life. The machine has sturdy frame, which provides stability, and also neutralizes vibrations during operation. The aggregate has a copper alternator. It is incomparably better than the aluminum alternator. It is resistant to overheating, so that the unit can work for many hours. Advanced air filtration system captures dust and dirt, protecting the engine from overheating.
It has an AVR system - is an electronic voltage regulation system that allows to improve the parameters of the output voltage generated by the genset.
The aggregate is equipped with AVR (Automatic Voltage Regulation), it is a system of electronic voltage regulation, which allows binding the parameters of the output voltage generated by the aggregate.
Output voltages differ from conventional mains voltage. Therefore, before powering particularly sensitive electrical equipment such as computers, televisions, etc.) consult the manufacturer or supplier of the device.
Aggregates of this type are used to power electrical equipment such as power tools, household appliances, electrical machines and lighting bulbs.
- maximum power 6.5 kW
- the unit produces 230 V and 400 V current
- 25-liter tank means quite a significant autonomy of work
- powered by a powerful, four-stroke Loncin (gasoline) engine
- easy to use, electric start and large wheels for easy transport
- equipped with AVR voltage stabilization system
- electric starter
- full copper winding
- Loncin OHV Engine: LC199FD-1
- Engine Capacity: 420cm3
- Engine power at 3600rpm: 9kW
- Supply voltage: 400V/230V/50Hz
- Manual and electric start
- Automatic voltage regulator AVR
- 1 European 230V outlet + 400V outlet
- Large 9.5" wheels + Handle
- Degree of protection: IP23M
- Rated power: 6kW
- Maximum power: 6.5kW
- Oil sump: 1.1l
- Fuel tank: 25l
- Class: G1
- Weight: 83kg
- full copper winding
- Dimensions: 681x546x566mm
WARUNKI GWARANCJI I SERWISU
Towary zakupione w naszym sklepie są nowe i oryginalne oraz objęte są pełną gwarancją producenta lub importera.
- W przypadku reklamacji, należy zgłosić usterkę do Sprzedawcy lub Autoryzowanego Punktu Serwisowego producenta danego urządzenia. Jeśli uszkodzony produkt objęty jest gwarancją typu „door to door” należy postępować zgodnie z procedurą podaną w karcie gwarancyjnej.
- Okres gwarancji wynosi 12 miesięcy dla firm lub 24 miesiące dla osób prywatnych.