OLEO MAC OM LINE PZU 25 DCS AC GENERATOR 230V with AVR 2,2 KW- OFFICIAL DISTRIBUTOR - AUTHORIZED DEALER OLEO MAC
- Generators, also commonly known as generators, are an offer for people who want to be able to provide their own source of energy in the event of a power outage.
230V AC GENERATOR with AVR 2,2 KW
OLEO MAC OM LINE PZU 25 DCS
Generators, also commonly known as generators, are an offer for people who want to be able to provide their own source of energy in the event of a power outage. Of course, their use is not solely related to power shortages. Aggregates are used in tourism, construction, industry and in all developments remote from the power grid.
Reliable LONCIN engine
OLEO MAC OM LINE PZU 25 DCS generator set was equipped with a reliable four-stroke gasoline engine with a maximum power of 6.5 hp with extended service life. The machine has sturdy frame, which provides stability, and also neutralizes vibrations during operation. The aggregate has a copper alternator. It is incomparably better than the aluminum alternator. It is resistant to overheating, so that the unit can work for many hours. Advanced air filtration system captures dust and dirt, protecting the engine from overheating.
It has an AVR system - is an electronic voltage regulation system that allows to improve the parameters of the output voltage generated by the genset.
The aggregate is equipped with AVR (Automatic Voltage Regulation), it is a system of electronic voltage regulation, which allows binding the parameters of the output voltage generated by the aggregate.
Output voltages differ from conventional mains voltage. Therefore, before powering particularly sensitive electrical equipment such as computers, televisions, etc.) consult the manufacturer or supplier of the device.
Aggregates of this type are used to power electrical equipment such as power tools, household appliances, electrical machines and lighting bulbs.
- maximum power 2.2 kW (50 Hz)
- tank with a capacity of 15 liters means quite a significant autonomy of work
- powered by a powerful, four-stroke Loncin (gasoline) engine
- easy to use- equipped with AVR voltage stabilization system
- full copper winding
- Rated power 2 kW
- Maximum power 2.2kW
- Automatic voltage regulation AVR
- Engine: Loncin LC168F-2
- Engine Capacity: 196 cm³
- Engine power at 3600 rpm: 6.5 HP
- Power outlets: 2 230 V outlets
- Performance class: G1
- Manual start-up
- Voltage: 230 V
- Dimensions: 590x475x462 mm
- full copper winding
- Weight: 42 kg
WARUNKI GWARANCJI I SERWISU
Towary zakupione w naszym sklepie są nowe i oryginalne oraz objęte są pełną gwarancją producenta lub importera.
- W przypadku reklamacji, należy zgłosić usterkę do Sprzedawcy lub Autoryzowanego Punktu Serwisowego producenta danego urządzenia. Jeśli uszkodzony produkt objęty jest gwarancją typu „door to door” należy postępować zgodnie z procedurą podaną w karcie gwarancyjnej.
- Okres gwarancji wynosi 12 miesięcy dla firm lub 24 miesiące dla osób prywatnych.