- MAAD ZG-2500 /1.2 BENDER DECKING BENDER FOR sheet metal with cutting MAAD ZG-2500 /1.2 mm
MAAD sheet metal bending and cutting machine ZG-2500 /1.2 mm
The ZG-2500/1.2 bending machine, equipped with two actuators lifting the clamping bar and one actuator lifting the bending bar, is manufactured mainly for tinsmiths and ventilating companies working on sheet metal up to 2500 mm long and 1.2 mm thick. Obtaining such good performance of the bending machine is possible through the use of strong and durable (with a thickness of 35 mm!) of the side mechanisms, and significantly increased cross-sections of the working beams. In addition, the side mechanisms have brass bushings with direct lubrication in each rotating element, which increases the life of the device.
Narrow bending beam (only 25 mm) and compact cross-sections of the pressure beam make it possible to perform a huge number of roofing flashings on one stable machine. Thanks to the high lift of the pressure bar (80 mm!), the bending machine is useful for making ventilation ducts. The ability to work with a circular knife increases its functionality.
- - working width - 2600 mm
- - max. thickness of the bent sheet - 1.2 mm ( for Rm<400MPa )
- - width of the bending beam - 25 mm
- - maximum bending angle - 135 degrees
- - weight of the machine - 450 kg
- - detachable legs - makes transportation and loading much easier
- - rack worn on the back of the machine to support sheet metal
- - gauges for cutting sheet metal
- - protractor as standard equipment
- - gas cylinder to assist in lifting the bending beam
- - two gas cylinders to assist in raising the pressure beam
- height - 1,065 mm
- width - 2,870 mm
- depth - 930 mm
The main working elements of the bending machine are the beams: fixed, clamping and bending beams.
The pressure beam is a movable beam used to fix the sheet in the desired position. It is raised and lowered by a lever. Two gas cylinders assist in lifting the pressure bar. The pressure beam is designed so that its upper part is a guide for the roller shears.
The bending operation is carried out by rotating the bending beam by a certain angular value using a handle. Gas cylinder assists in lifting the bending beam. Angle gauge mounted on the left side of the bending machine when viewed from the front indicates the current angle of the sheet metal bend.
The bending beam has an adjustable position relative to the fixed beam. This parameter affects the bending radius of the sheet and its size also depends on the thickness of the sheet to be bent.
Working beams are equipped with turnbuckles for setting the straightness of the working edges.
Bending machine components are made on precision CNC machine tools.
The bending machine is covered with a double layer of high-quality paint - the painting process is performed in a professional, heated and ventilated paint shop.
WARUNKI GWARANCJI I SERWISU
Towary zakupione w naszym sklepie są nowe i oryginalne oraz objęte są pełną gwarancją producenta lub importera.
- W przypadku reklamacji, należy zgłosić usterkę do Sprzedawcy lub Autoryzowanego Punktu Serwisowego producenta danego urządzenia. Jeśli uszkodzony produkt objęty jest gwarancją typu „door to door” należy postępować zgodnie z procedurą podaną w karcie gwarancyjnej.
- Okres gwarancji wynosi 12 miesięcy dla firm lub 24 miesiące dla osób prywatnych.