OLEO MAC GMC 53 TK ALLROAD 4 MOTORIZED 2000m2 MASTER CLASS PREMIUM SPRING MOWER 66079171E5-OFICIAL DISTRIBUTOR-AUTHORIZED DEALER OLEO-MAC
- Oleo-Mac mowers in new MASTER CLASS (GMC) design. Durable and full of sporty vigor, not only in terms of appearance, but especially while working.
Lawn Combination Mower OLEO-MAC GMC 53 TK Allroad 4
Created for people who carefully care for the garden - Oleo-Mac and Victus petrol mowers. They work best on large lawns, although they are equally effective for private plots or green spaces with flowers, fruits. Unpowered models are cheaper to operate, more convenient and more traditional. For larger areas, it's better to bet on powered mowers that don't require pushing, efficiently moving around the lawn. Regardless of the choice, we can count on a smooth ride and wheels on bearings that can easily cope with uneven, difficult ground. Modern "4 cutting device" technology means you can adjust the level of cutting, adjust the blades of the device to suit your needs. This makes mowing simpler, less labor-intensive. With larger lawns, the constant need to empty the mower can be problematic. Oleo-Mac's combustion models meet such dilemmas by offering an easy-to-access, easy-to-use side ejection channel, as well as baskets with capacities of up to 60 liters.
Oleo-Mac mowers in new MASTER CLASS (GMC) design. Durable and full of sporty vigor, not only in terms of appearance, but especially while working. Lawn Mower OLEO-MAC GMC 53 TK Allroad 4 66079171E5 with Drive, steel housing, with cutting width of 51 cm, is characterized by a cutting mechanism of the "4 cutting device" type, which, in addition to collecting, supports shredding mode and allows side ejection. These machines are equipped with wheels that combine the traditional advantages of sheet metal models with a smoother ride even on rough terrain.
The mower was made in Italy - MADE IN ITALY
A well-kept, nicely trimmed lawn reflects positively on the gardener, the owner of the green space. Reliable in mowing, comfortable and maneuverable Oleo-Mac electric mowers meet all expectations. Thanks to their inductive, durable motors, they easily handle small and medium surfaces, allowing you to maintain the aesthetic appearance of the space. Oleo-Mac offers equipment with different liters of baskets, individually tailored to private needs and expectations. Stable wheels mounted on bushings, as well as a robust housing, protect the device from impacts, mechanical damage or problems caused by uneven ground. Some of the available mower models allow you to adjust the height of cut at three different levels, adjusting to both low and more lush, tall grass. What's more, they have a folding handle and are relatively lightweight, easy to transport and store, making them a practical and effective solution for those who care about reliability and durability.
- Side ejection channel is available as standard equipment: simply open the side tunnel and slide in the grass ejection deflector.
- Large wheels 200 mm - front wheels and 280 mm - rear wheels. Configuration that guarantees smoother driving on rough terrain, greater maneuverability and easier maneuvering of the machine.
- Ergonomic motor brake and drive lever made of plastic for a consistently secure and comfortable grip.
- Reinforced and ergonomic lever for adjusting the cutting height (in a range of 5 positions).
- A plug for shredding operation is available as standard equipment.
- Model: OLEO-MAC GMC 53 TK ALLROAD4
- Engine: Emak K 805 OHV autossanie
- Engine capacity 196 cc
- Type of internal combustion engine top-valve engine
- Working width 51 cm
- Front/rear wheel size: 200/280 mm (front/rear) - ball bearings
- Grass ejection: collection into basket; grinding, side ejection
- Type of basket: plastic and tarp
- Basket capacity 70 liters
- Recommended oil type SAE 30
- Mowing height 28-75 mm
- Central mowing height adjustment
- Drive: with drive (3.6 km/h).
- Weight of the device 35 kg.
- Manufacturer OLEO-MAC ITALIA
Both the 140cc and 196cc engines are powerful overhead-valve units (K500, K600, K700, K800 series), which means not only fuel economy, but also lower vibration and noise levels. Other important elements of the engine's design include a ball bearing crankshaft and a cast-iron cylinder liner, which directly translates into increased engine life and is an important differentiator for Emak engines compared to the competition. The engine design also has interesting solutions to increase ergonomics and operator comfort with features such as a large muffler, automatic decompressor, dual air filtration system.
Why EMAK motors are unique:
* OHV (Over Head Valve) engine means less vibration and noise, at the same time with better performance and torque. Up to 30% less combustion compared to side-valve engines.
* The automatic decompression system is an automatically operating valve that connects the combustion chamber to the atmosphere at startup. Decompression reduces the compression pressure and thus also the force with which the operator must pull the starter cord. When the engine is started, the decompressor is automatically turned off by a change in cylinder pressure.
* Double ball bearings in the crankshaft dramatically reduce friction in the operation of the connecting rod, which directly translates into increased life and durability of the entire engine. A structurally shorter crankshaft (the part of it outside the oil pan) means less risk of damage when the blade hits any stones that may be encountered.
* Cast iron cylinder liner is the next major step to increase engine life. It replaced the aluminum commonly used in this group of engines with a more durable cast iron alloy:
5 letnia gwarancja przy zakupie konsumenckim (Warunkiem zachowania 60 miesięcznego okresu gwarancji jest dokonanie przeglądu urządzenia w autoryzowanym punkcie serwisowym