NORTON CLIPPER SC181 CONCRETE CUTTING MACHINE 180mm 1.8kW - OFFICIAL DISTRIBUTOR - AUTHORIZED DEALER NORTON CLIPPER
- Ideal for electricians and plumbers, the NORTON CLIPPER SC181 is a robust and intelligent furrowing machine. Equipped with two diamond discs, 1.8 kW motor, grooves up to 45 mm wide can be used for one operation, at a cutting depth of up to 60 mm
NORTON CLIPPER SC181
CUTTING BRAKES FOR CONCRETE WALLS 180mm 1.8kW
Norton Clipper SC181 furrowing machines
Ideal for electricians and plumbers, the SC181 furrowing machine is a powerful and clever device.
Concrete paving machine is a workshop tool designed for professional use, ideal especially for professionals such as plumbers and electricians. It is a powerful, clever and effective construction machine. At Norton Clipper buy a furrowing machine, both in electric and diesel versions, at an affordable price. You can also get professional advice from the qualified staff here.
What a furrowing machine is used for and how to make furrows?
If you are wondering with what to make furrows, so that the process is fast, convenient and effective, see the range of furrowing machines available in the Norton Clipper range. They allow you to precisely make furrows with a width in the range of 5-45 mm and a depth of 30-60 mm. The offered construction equipment is equipped with 2 diamond discs, which are driven by a powerful 1.8 kW motor. The furrowing machine comes in a handy metal box, which is very durable and effectively protects the tool from the risk of damage.
Ideal for electricians and plumbers, the SC181 is a robust and intelligent furrowing machine. Equipped with two diamond discs driven by a 1.8 kW motor, grooves from 5 to 45 mm wide can be used for one operation, at a cutting depth of 30 to 60 mm. Delivered in a hard metal box: the ergonomics of the machine were the basis of the design to reduce vibration and ease operation.
BENEFITS - SC181 paving machines
- The device is equipped with 2 diamond discs driven by a 1.8 kW motor and can be used to make furrows with a width of 5-45 mm and a depth of 30-60 mm. The device comes in a sturdy metal package.
- Ergonomics was a key element in the overall design, so the furrowing machine offers ease of use and low vibration during operation.
- It is possible to connect a dust collector (CV324 or CV360).
Convenience and ergonomics during workshop and construction work
If you're looking for convenient and precise construction or workshop work, take a look at the paving machines available from Norton Clipper, which are exceptionally ergonomic, easy to use, and distinguished by low vibration levels. As a result, they enjoy positive customer pins. In addition, it is possible to connect the paving machine to a dust collector.
Norton Clipper SC181 furrowing machine designed for cutting concrete, including reinforced concrete. Works with 180mm diameter discs.
- Ideal for electricians and plumbers
- The device is equipped with 2 diamond discs driven by a 1.8 kW motor
- Furrows 5-45 mm wide and 30-60 mm deep can be made in a single operation
- The device comes in a sturdy metal package
- the paving machine offers ease of use and low vibration during operation
- It is possible to connect a dust collector
- Quick and easy adjustment means user comfort
- Ergonomic working position of the user
- Easy storage and movement in a metal package
- Adjusting the depth of cut using the crank handle
- Adjustable handle height independent of cutting depth
- Wide-diameter ebonite-coated rear wheels stabilize the unit
- PART NO:70184646041
- Power supply: mains
- Supply voltage: 230V 1~
- Power: 1.8kW
- Fuse/generator: 16A/3kVA
- Speed: 4900 rpm./min
- Disc diameter: 180mm
- Disc bore diameter: 30mm
- Cutting width: 5 to 45mm by 5mm
- Depth of cut: 30/40/50/60mm
- Hand/arm vibration: 4.1m/s2
- Sound power level/sound pressure level 110/97dB(A)
- Machine dimensions (length x width x height): 320x340x300mm
- Package dimensions (length x width x height): 347x355x295mm
- Weight: 6.5kg
- 2 diamond discs
NORTON CLIPPER is a reputable manufacturer of tools. Brand products NORTON CLIPPER are characterized by high quality workmanship and reliability. The brand offers a wide range of tools, wood and tile saws, tiling tools and accessories, circular saws and air tools. NORTON CLIPPER offers comprehensive service in the field of warranty and post-warranty repairs of the product range it offers, and also sells spare parts. Provides customers with technical advice and the fastest possible turnaround times for service orders.
WARUNKI GWARANCJI I SERWISU
Towary zakupione w naszym sklepie są nowe i oryginalne oraz objęte są pełną gwarancją producenta lub importera.
- W przypadku reklamacji, należy zgłosić usterkę do Sprzedawcy lub Autoryzowanego Punktu Serwisowego producenta danego urządzenia. Jeśli uszkodzony produkt objęty jest gwarancją typu „door to door” należy postępować zgodnie z procedurą podaną w karcie gwarancyjnej.
- Okres gwarancji wynosi 12 miesięcy dla firm lub 24 miesiące dla osób prywatnych.