NORTON CLIPPER TR232L STONEWARE CERAMIC TILE CUT-OFF SAW CONSTRUCTION TILE OFFICIAL DISTRIBUTOR - AUTHORIZED NORTON CLIPPER DEALER
- Professional equipment from NORTON CLIPPER TR232L guarantees reliability and convenience at work. Ideal for long materials and cutting angled tiles. Easy to transport and store. Easy setup and accurate precision cutting.
Norton Clipper TR232L Tile Cutter
Long extension version to cut as much as 120 cm
with Extreme Ceram Turbo 230mm disc
Professional 1.1kW rail tile saw. Suitable for cutting up to 120cm of tiles (85x85cm diagonally). Reinforced frame and cutting head guide for highly accurate cutting. Rubber-covered table and additional clamping clamps prevent vibration and ensure the highest cutting quality. Fully equipped with all necessary accessories (e.g.: guides, Norton Clipper cutting disc)
The Norton Clipper TR 232 L is a cutter from a new series of machines with a number of design changes from the previous model.
The machine has a revised cutting guide and motor guide bearing system. This solution is used in much more expensive machines, is reliable and very durable. Completely new cutting quality.
Norton Clipper TR232L Tile Cutter with the 230 mm Extreme Ceram Turbo blade is perfect for precision cutting of glazed tiles. This model is powerful, offers smooth cutting head guidance and accuracy. The Norton Clipper TR232L is easy to transport and saves space, with folding handles, legs and transport wheels, as well as an easily removable cutting table. For the sake of comfort, this model is equipped with a built-in side insert and an easy-to-clean water bowl. In addition, the table is covered with rubber and has clamps.
The Norton Clipper TR232L tile cutter has many advantages, such as:
- heavy-duty guide bar with adjustable cutting angle,
- pivoting head,
- precise cutting angle,
- the ability to cut diagonally in the range of 0-45 degrees,
- ability to cut large and wide materials.
Norton Clipper TR232L is an excellent tool for professionals. Allows for the utmost comfort while maintaining a good work pace and safety.
BENEFITS - Norton Clipper TR232L Tile Cutter
- Smooth cutting head feed, easy maintenance.
- Ideal device for bevel cutting from 0° to 45°.
- Ability to cut through large/wide materials.
- Easy transportation and space saving.
- Precise cutting angle.
- Easy to clean water bowl.
- Perfectly straight cutting of even the longest tiles.
FEATURES - Norton Clipper TR232L Tile Cutter
- Durable guide.
- Swivel head.
- Built-in side insert.
- Folding handles, legs and transport wheels.
- Adjustable cutting angle guide.
- Easily removable cutting table.
- Table covered with rubber + clamps.
Compared to the previous series, a number of changes have been made to the TR2x2 type cutters:
- More massive, redesigned rail profile with 4 chambers and larger bolts better adheres to the face which eliminates horizontal and vertical rail tension during operation. Improving the strength and stability of the rail itself, and thus the convenience and quality of cutting.
- Additional bearing support plate and profiled plastic bearing covers introduced to improve the sliding mechanism. Additional effect of protecting the motor from vibration which has an impact on working comfort and cutting quality.
- The bearing's steel ring affects its durability. Better protects bearing lubricant and internal bearing components from dust and water.
- All 4 bolt holes between the cover and the engine have been sealed to protect engine components from water/moisture.
- Welded arm makes the assembly of this part of the machine, easier and more convenient. This made it possible to locate the electric and water cables, as well as the side handle in a more ergonomic and convenient place.
- Smooth bending radius of water pipes ensures better control of water flow for a constant supply of water.
- Mounting outward against the rail is the only possible way of side mounting. Allows you to maintain an ergonomic position during cutting operations.
- Wider motor support plate makes it easier to access guide wheels and screws and also better supports the junction box.
GRATIS DISC !
Ø230mm Clipper Extreme Ceram Turbo (SUPER GRESS XT)
MOUNTED ON THE MACHINE
Tile discs Norton Clipper Extreme Ceram Turbo are specialized tools designed to cut even the hardest ceramic and porcelain tiles. They can also cut glass, marble, terracotta, granite and other hard materials. Norton Clipper Extreme Ceram Turbo will find use on angle grinders, tile cutters and masonry cutters. Cuts made with this diamond disc are characterized by high quality. This is due to the segments with a height of 10mm, forming a continuous edge. In addition, the tool's narrow width has the benefit that material loss during operation is minimal. Norton Clipper Extreme Ceram Turbo Diamond Discs are certified by the oSa association. This means that they are fully safe for the user.
Technical Data :
- model: TR 232 L
- motor power: 1.1 kW
- power supply: 230 V / 50 Hz
- rPM: 2950 rpm./min
- disc diameter x bore: 230 mm x 25.4 mm
- max. depth of cut at 90°/45°: 15 mm / 10 mm
- max. cutting length: 1200 mm
- work table dimensions: 1200 mm x 565 mm
- tilting head: 0° - 45°
- noise level: 71 dB (A)
- length: 1860 mm
- width: 600 mm
- height: 1175 mm
- weight: 72 kg
TARGET IN KIT Ø 230mm Extreme Ceram Turbo with a gross value of nearly PLN 500!
Application NORTON CLIPPER TR 232 L :
- ceramic tiles
- marble tiles
NORTON CLIPPER is a reputable manufacturer of tools. Brand products NORTON CLIPPER is characterized by high quality workmanship and reliability. The brand offers a wide range of tools, wood and tile saws, tiling tools and accessories, circular saws and air tools. NORTON CLIPPER offers comprehensive service in the field of warranty and post-warranty repairs of the product range it offers, and also sells spare parts. Provides customers with technical advice and the fastest possible turnaround times for service orders.
WARUNKI GWARANCJI I SERWISU
Towary zakupione w naszym sklepie są nowe i oryginalne oraz objęte są pełną gwarancją producenta lub importera.
- W przypadku reklamacji, należy zgłosić usterkę do Sprzedawcy lub Autoryzowanego Punktu Serwisowego producenta danego urządzenia. Jeśli uszkodzony produkt objęty jest gwarancją typu „door to door” należy postępować zgodnie z procedurą podaną w karcie gwarancyjnej.
- Okres gwarancji wynosi 12 miesięcy dla firm lub 24 miesiące dla osób prywatnych.