- Lawn mower with steel body, 41 cm cutting width. and a 60 l basket. These machines are equipped with large wheels that combine the traditional advantages of models made of steel with a smoother ride.
Petrol Lawn Mower OLEO-MAC GV 44 PK
Created for people who carefully care for the garden - Oleo-Mac and Victus petrol mowers. They work best on large lawns, although they are equally effective for private plots or green spaces with flowers, fruits. Unpowered models are cheaper to operate, more convenient and more traditional. For larger areas, it's better to bet on powered mowers that don't require pushing, efficiently moving around the lawn. Regardless of the choice, we can count on a smooth ride and wheels on bearings that can easily cope with uneven, difficult ground. Modern "4 cutting device" technology means you can adjust the level of cutting, adjust the blades of the device to suit your needs. This makes mowing simpler, less labor-intensive. With larger lawns, the constant need to empty the mower can be problematic. Oleo-Mac's combustion models meet such dilemmas by offering an easy-to-access, easy-to-use side ejection channel, as well as baskets with capacities of up to 60 liters.
Lawn Mower OLEO-MAC GV 44 PK 66109073E5 is an excellent device for mowing grass in home gardens, next-door gardens and allotments. In addition, the presented model is characterized by excellent value for money. Mower for private users working on larger lawns than about 600 m2, easy to operate and maneuver.
Lawn mower with steel body, with a cutting width of 41 cm. and a 60 litre basket. These machines are equipped with large wheels that combine the traditional advantages of models made of steel with a smoother ride, even on rough terrain.
The mower was made in Italy - MADE IN ITALY
A well-kept, nicely trimmed lawn reflects positively on the gardener, the owner of the green space. Reliable in mowing, comfortable and maneuverable Oleo-Mac electric mowers meet all expectations. Thanks to their inductive, durable motors, they easily handle small and medium surfaces, allowing you to maintain the aesthetic appearance of the space. Oleo-Mac offers equipment with different liters of baskets, individually tailored to private needs and expectations. Stable wheels mounted on bushings, as well as a robust housing, protect the device from impacts, mechanical damage or problems caused by uneven ground. Some of the available mower models allow you to adjust the height of cut at three different levels, adjusting to both low and more lush, tall grass. What's more, they have a folding handle and are relatively lightweight, easy to transport and store, making them a practical and effective solution for those who care about reliability and durability.
- It is equipped with wheels on bearings, which guarantee a smooth ride of the device.
- Constant engine speed.
- 41 cm cutting width
- Steel body
- Cutting height adjustment is independent and can be adjusted on each wheel within a range of 4 positions.
- Grass catcher with a capacity of 60 liters.
- Model: Oleo Mac GV 44 PK
- Engine Capacity: 123 cm³
- Engine make/model: EMAK K 450 OHV -Automatic suction
- Useful power of the mower: 1.8 kW at 2900 rpm
- Mowing width: 41 cm
- Drive: pushed
- Cutting adjustment: independent
- Cutting height: from 28 to 75 mm
- Wheels: ball bearings
- Basket capacity: 60 l
- Weight: 23kg
Both the 140cc and 196cc engines are powerful overhead-valve units (K500, K600, K700, K800 series), which means not only fuel economy, but also lower vibration and noise levels. Other important elements of the engine's design include a ball bearing crankshaft and a cast-iron cylinder liner, which directly translates into increased engine life and is an important differentiator for Emak engines compared to the competition. The engine design also has interesting solutions to increase ergonomics and operator comfort with features such as a large muffler, automatic decompressor, dual air filtration system.
Why EMAK motors are unique:
* OHV (Over Head Valve) engine means less vibration and noise, at the same time with better performance and torque. Up to 30% less combustion compared to side-valve engines.
* The automatic decompression system is an automatically operating valve that connects the combustion chamber to the atmosphere at startup. Decompression reduces the compression pressure and thus also the force with which the operator must pull the starter cord. When the engine is started, the decompressor is automatically turned off by a change in cylinder pressure.
* Double ball bearings in the crankshaft dramatically reduce friction in the operation of the connecting rod, which directly translates into increased life and durability of the entire engine. A structurally shorter crankshaft (the part of it outside the oil pan) means less risk of damage when the blade hits any stones that may be encountered.
* Cast-iron cylinder liner is the next major step to increase engine life. It replaced the aluminum commonly used in this group of engines with a more durable cast iron alloy:
5 letnia gwarancja przy zakupie konsumenckim (Warunkiem zachowania 60 miesięcznego okresu gwarancji jest dokonanie przeglądu urządzenia w autoryzowanym punkcie serwisowym