NORTON CLIPPER JUMBO CM 1000 SAW SAW BUILDING SAW TABLE MASONRY CUTTER FOR STONE BLOCK BLOCKS Ø 1000mm - OFFICIAL DISTRIBUTOR - AUTHORIZED DEALER NORTON CLIPPER
- NORTON CLIPPER JUMBO CM 1000 is the largest of the table saws in the range. Excellent for construction work. Ideal on the construction site for cutting building materials such as porotherm, silka, concrete slabs...
CUTTER FOR BUILDING MATERIALS / CONCRETE MASONRY PRODUCTS
NORTON CLIPPER JUMBO CM 1000
Norton Clipper Jumbo 1000 Electric Masonry Cutters
NORTON CLIPPER JUMBO 1000 are the largest table cutting machines in the range. Excellent for construction work. Ideal on the construction site for cutting building materials such as porotherm, silka, concrete slabs, etc.
Strong and powerful table saw for cutting large bricks and blocks. Excellent for construction work. Ideal on the construction site for cutting building materials such as porotherm, silka, concrete slabs, etc.
Norton Clipper Jumbo 1000 Electric Masonry Cutters are sturdy large saws, eagerly chosen by customers who know they can trust them. There are many benefits to using these devices - they are efficient, safe and allow you to work comfortably.
NORTON CLIPPER offers a wide range of professional and powerful equipment. Inventors of the first masonry saw 80 years ago, Norton Clipper today offer a full range of machines with cutting blade diameters from 350mm to 1000mm. JUMBO 900 cutter is the market benchmark for large block masonry saws. Ideal for continuous operation in the workplace or industrial locations.
Introducing advantages and features of the Norton Clipper Jumbo 1000 for masonry products:
- disc cover,
- graduation on the angle bracket,
- curtain at the front of the disc
- guide to allow a better reading of its position,
- easy access to the dial.
Electric Masonry Cutters Norton Clipper Jumbo 1000 provide maximum comfort while working. The device can be easily moved within the work zone, and we have further reduced the splash generated during their operation. Norton Clipper Jumbo 1000 will meet the needs of any professional. In addition, like all our products, Electric and Combustion Masonry Cutters are safe for users.
- Sturdy frame with 4 wheels = Easy movement on site
- 2 casters with locks = Protection of the machine while cutting
- Trolley conveyor with 4 position rollers = Excellent cutting accuracy
- Scale with graduation = Repeatability of cutting depth
- Easy access to the disc = Saves time changing tools
- Cutting head with balanced spring = Accurate positioning
NORTON Benefits CLIPPER JUMBO 1000 :
- Easy movement on site
- Machine protection during cutting
- Repeatability of cutting depth
- Save time on tool changes
- Accurate positioning
Technical data NORTON CLIPPER JUMBO 1000 :
- Voltage: 400 V (three-phase)
- Engine type: Electric [400 V]
- Engine power: 7.5 [kW]
- Engine manufacturer and model: Leroy Somer LS132S
- Generator power: 19 kVA
- Fuse: 32 A
- Turnover: 928/min
- Maximum depth of cut: 420 mm
- Maximum cutting length: 720 mm
- Disc diameter: 1000 mm
- Disc mounting hole diameter: 60 mm
- Sound power level: 100 dB(A)
- Sound pressure level: 86 dB(A)
- table dimensions: 720 x 800 mm
- Length x width x height: 2000 x 1080 x 1700 mm
- Weight: 370 kg
- Cutting depth max.: 420 [mm]
- Disc diameter max.: 1000 [mm]
- Shield : NORTON CLIPPER CLASSIC UNIVERSAL LASER-1000x60/55 BS-12 / 70184647263 additionally in option
NORTON CLIPPER is a reputable manufacturer of tools. Brand products NORTON CLIPPER are characterized by high quality workmanship and reliability. The brand offers a wide range of tools, wood and tile saws, tiling tools and accessories, circular saws and air tools. NORTON CLIPPER offers comprehensive service in the field of warranty and post-warranty repairs of the product range it offers, and also sells spare parts. Provides customers with technical advice and the fastest possible turnaround times for service orders.
WARUNKI GWARANCJI I SERWISU
Towary zakupione w naszym sklepie są nowe i oryginalne oraz objęte są pełną gwarancją producenta lub importera.
- W przypadku reklamacji, należy zgłosić usterkę do Sprzedawcy lub Autoryzowanego Punktu Serwisowego producenta danego urządzenia. Jeśli uszkodzony produkt objęty jest gwarancją typu „door to door” należy postępować zgodnie z procedurą podaną w karcie gwarancyjnej.
- Okres gwarancji wynosi 12 miesięcy dla firm lub 24 miesiące dla osób prywatnych.